Wednesday 9 October 2013

Balance

Since starting back at work following maternity leave, I find my list of to do things getting longer, both household jobs and things that I would like to do myself. This week is all about getting the balance back into our lives.

Jacob is now in full time school and Autumn takes regular naps throughout the day, which has left a nice few hours window during the day where I can really get stuck into what I want to achieve.

One of main things is to continue with cooking wholeome foods that can be enjoyed by the family and at the same time can be easily frozen ready for a busy day later in the month.

The Autumn and Winter turns me into a homebody, I love to come home to a clean house after a nice cold walk along the river and be able to be greeted with something yummy from the slowcooker, a great big blanket and a good book or film.

I have a cauliflower and lentil curry on the stove, and im going to go and read Autumn's new book to her before her nap, and then I will have a little read and cuppa myself before heading of to pick Jacob up from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment